Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why Not?


Today I officially singed sign up for the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride, that will take place May 31-June 6, 2009. As a cyclist, I will travel 545 miles through beautiful California from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It is an event that raises money for HIV/AIDS. My participation will help the beneficiaries continue to provide the critical services and education needed to meet the growing needs of our community. It will also increase awareness and knowledge about HIV/AIDS among fellow participants, their donors and the general public. Again I will do my part physically to complete my goal but I need YOUR help. I have pledged to raise a minimum of $3,000 by May 30, 2009. Together we can make a difference. Please go to my donation page.. just click on the AIDS LIFECYCLE logo at the right of the page. I have already started the donation process. Thanks and with much love!

No comments: