Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just shoot me



This morning I attempted to do my swim workout and just as I was starting my Main Set.. I started feeling motion sick. I didnt want to to push myself so far that I risked having to call into work sick, so I didnt complete my workout. Im struggling with what could be causing me to feel this way. Last week I thought it was because I was dehydrated and the fact that I had done 1 1/2 hours of Bikrim Yoga just prior. Tonight I did 1 hour of spin class and decided I would try to finish my remaining swim workout. This time I had purchased some ear plugs to try while swimming. It did seem to help, but only slightly. The ear plugs could not prevent the feeling of motion sickness from coming on. I did eventually complete my swim workout and also managed to make up the remaining 75 yards from Fridays workout. My other option would be to try goggles of a different style. The ones I have now are your traditional version. They seem to place a lot of pressure around my eye sockets. Goggles that are much wider and larger could provide the comfort I need. I will fill you in as I figure out my dilemma.

No comments: