Sunday, December 7, 2008

Recovery week .. End of week 4


Some of my Ironman Teammates


Yay.. it has been officially 1 month since the start of my training! Im a leaner and meaner fighting machine! Okay... not so much but I really have improved. Lets see...

SWIM: When I first started I was gasping for air so much that it sounded like I was having a heart attack. Now.. I just sound like the sex fiend who breathes heavily into the phone. My swim stroke has improved tremendously but cardio wise, I still have a long way to go. The nausea issue has improved but still not all gone. I have an appt. with a neurologist on Dec. 15th to see what my problem is. Please cross your fingers that there's nothing physically wrong. But I guess we will cross that bridge when and if we get there. Until then I will continue to swim and strive for improvement.

BIKE: You should see my legs.... No joke, they are really getting stronger and more defined. Im starting to lose the "runners legs" and and am now getting the sexy "cyclers legs". Now if I could just bulk up my arms so that my arm warmers would stay up!

RUN: Im just enjoying this aspect of the entire process. Its my thing.. im in the "zone". Im not fast but im definitely steady. LOVE IT, LOVE IT and LOVE IT MORE!

** 7mos, 24 days and 14 hours left to Vineman - Ironman **


** Remember to please make a donation if you can. Let's make a difference! Thank you to everyone!

Raise funds for Blood Cancer Research:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/VineFIrn09/bagamaite

AIDS LIFECYCLE Ride in 09:
http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/Bagamaite.com

No comments: