Thursday, March 19, 2009



This weekend I will be doing a half Ironman training distance. That's a swim of 1.2 miles, biking 56 miles and running 13.1 miles. There is all this talk about shaving heads as a fundraiser. Some of you may already know that about 2 years ago I gave myself a faux hawk. It was nice for about the 1st 15 minutes and until I was mistaken for boy. Its taken me this long to grow my hair to the length it is today. I am a very apprehensive about the thought of shaving my entire head bald and having to grow it out yet again... but for a good Cause and for the right amount of money I would commit to doing it. So this is the challenge: if enough people donate between now and noon tomorrow 3-20-09.. with the minimum IN THE BANK of $2,000 dollars. I will shave my head for Saturdays event. Why so steep? Because I dont think it will happen and for me to shave my head it will have to be a pretty hefty price for the Cause. When and if I do this.. I will be sure to video record it and post it on both my Blog, Facebook and MySpace for all to see. Currently I have $4,694.65 in in the bank... Can you add $2,000? If it so happens that the full $2,000 doesnt happen.. everyone that donates will be included in the Sonicare Toothbrush w/ UV Sanitizer fundraiser. For every $5.00 you donate.. your name will be thrown into a hat to possibly win. Drawing will be held. April Thursday April 30th.

Go to and donate:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/VineFIrn09/bagamaite
So the challenge is on! Will I be shaving my head this weekend?

No comments: